What data do we collect?
Unicrew Management collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Applicant CVs, service records, diplomas, certificates, referrals
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Unicrew Management with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily apply for a job vacancy or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Unicrew Management may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google and other analytics applications.
How will we use your data?
Unicrew Management collects your data so that we can:
- Process your application or request.
- Email you our company newsletter or other offers.
- Inform you of a suitable job vacancy in the future.
- If you agree, Unicrew Management will share your data with our partner companies so that they may directly offer you available jobs. A list of our clients is available on special request.
How do we store your data?
Unicrew Management securely stores your data at our UK headquarters where IT systems are secured by industry-leading firewalls.
Unicrew Management will keep your professional and personal data for three years after which it will delete your data unless otherwise specified or requested.
What are your data protection rights?
Unicrew Management would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request Unicrew Management for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that Unicrew Management correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Unicrew Management to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that Unicrew Management erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that Unicrew Management restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to Unicrew Management’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that Unicrew Management transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Unicrew Management has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: