Become part of an unforgettable holiday experience and, together with 60 other crew members, offer our demanding, international guests a unique combination of sailing romance, comfort and luxury.
What awaits you on board:
- In a small team you cook together at star level
- With fresh products, creative ideas and a love of Mediterranean-French cuisine, you and your team will create outstanding menus and enchant our discerning circle of guests
- In addition to coordinating the kitchen process, you design your menus freely and bring your creativity into line with the 5-star standard and the budget specifications.
What should you pack?
- Completed training as a chef in upscale gastronomy
- Experience in the upscale hotel and catering industry as well as in the patisserie is an advantage
- Leader and experience in the upscale hotel/gastronomy industry and
ideally in the cruise sector
- Enthusiasm for excellent food and its creative presentation
- Organizational talent and flexibility
- Team and communication skills
- creativity and commitment
- Very good knowledge of English (English is the safety language on board and therefore a prerequisite for all positions)
- Enjoy dealing with international guests
- flexibility and resilience
We pack this for you:
- A varied, challenging job in a family and international team in the unique environment of the sailing yachts SEA CLOUD, SEA CLOUD II and SEA CLOUD SPIRIT
- Attractive contract conditions (4.5-month contracts)
- Fantastic destinations in Central America, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean
- The prospect of long-term cooperation
- Arrival and departure will be organized and taken care of
- Board & lodging free
- Uniform is provided and cleaned free of charge (a deposit is not required).